Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shavuot Layout

Shavuot around here was pretty simple. My older son was away, and we had most of our meals at home. We just had many hours of shul going, reading and playing, and eating cheesecake. Which sounds like a perfect holiday to me. So when it came time to scrapbook about Shavuot, the detail that stood out as the most special to me,was when my older son said he would miss us while he was away. As you can see, I like the small details.


I've been inspired by all the washi tape out there, and while I don't actually own any, I read somewhere that you can use strips of paper for the same effect. After stamping the page a bit, I added strips of paper from all of the Crafting Jewish Style lines, a couple of stickers, and voila! A simple page about a simple Shavuot spent at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment