Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Hi Everyone!  Julie here.  When it came to sign up for the next round of assignments, I jumped on doing Father's Day cards.  First of all, I love making my own cards and secondly, I was looking forward to creating something that wasn't Judaic with the CJS papers.  These papers are so great for our Judaic memories but they're also so versatile that they can be used for anything.

I stuck with the idea of doing a card with each product line.  This first one with the Passover papers.  I liked making the flower with the striped paper.  


This one is with the Passover line.  The big stamp is from Unity Stamps and font is Close To My Heart.

This card is with the Hanukkah line.  I was SO happy to not use blue and take advantage of the orange and yellow as the base colors.


Hope you have a special day with the Dads in your life.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment