Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi everyone!  It is Cassie here.  First off I want to start out by saying I hope all you mothers out there have a very wonderful Mother's Day filled with joy, laughter and lots of quality time with your children.

On top of the well wishes for all you mama's I wanted to go ahead and share a layout that I had a really fun time making with the Crafting Jewish Style's Rosh Hashannah line.  I made this layout about Simchat Torah this past year.  I went with my husband to a new synagogue and we had a truly wonderful time while there.  There was dancing and singing.  It was a night of pure fun and celebration.  At the end we unrolled the Torah to be able to look upon it in its entirety and to be able to end the Torah reading of the last year and begin again.  The photo below is just a small section of the Torah, but it is always such an awe inspiring sight.

Happy Mother's Day again to all the moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment