Sunday, April 15, 2012

Passover Highlights

We had a lovely passover this year...I chose to create a layout with all my favorite highlights of the two nights of seder that we enjoyed and went with a simple grid to keep the focus on the photos.  I let the "freedom dove" paper work for me a bit and used it for my background and cut up another piece to popdot the title and dove.  I cut words out of the "family together" paper and pop dotted those on a few photos, too. 

All in all a simple but elegant layout with highlights of the year.  Hope you all enjoyed your Pesach and made some special family memories!

6 comments:

  1. Love this grid design with the circle on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - I notice these are all your instagram pictures... did you print them? I was thinking of blogging mine too so I am curious

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, most of them were instagram photos (not all), and yes, I printed them at home! I have the ability to print them straight from my iPhone but I chose to email them to myself and save them to Picasa so I could print them at wallet size (which is smaller than they print straight from my phone). Hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL scrapping not blogging - don't know why I typed that since I don't blog.... glad to hear they came out well :) I've been printing small pictures lately too....

    -andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun LO's. Love all those instagram pictures.

    ReplyDelete