Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Sketch

For December, the design team has been working with this sketch by Jana Eubanks. Since this is December, we all have plenty of Hannukah photos to scrap. This sketch uses 3 photos, although it is always possible to use more or less.

Lisa Spiegel created this layout with each of her daughters lighting the Hannukah candles on the fourth night. I love how she hand-cut the big 8 and the presents.


Maya Oren-Dahan also decided to showcase candle-lighting photos, hers are from the 8th night. I love the way she captured so many flames in her photos.





In this layout, Mimi Klien documented the hand decorated sugar cookies that she baked and decorated with her family.




They say the way to a man's heart is through is stomach. This was definitely true for my 9 year old when I decided to make Donuts, for the first time ever. He was quite fond of the donuts and his mother this Hannukah. I used the sketch to remember this culinary adventure.

I hope this sketch inspires you to scrap some of you Hannukah photos. Please share your work by leaving a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages and here is my take of this one:my DD and here friend during their long stay in Orlando Florida and cooking Hannukkah meals by themselves- done with this month sketch
    http://iritshalom.blogspot.com/2011/01/8-days-of-light-lo.html

    ReplyDelete