Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A New SKETCH!!!

Hi, it's Aliza here, and as you can tell by my exclamation points in the title, I am a fan of sketches. Here is the latest:


I love how simple it is. And it inspired me to make a card. It's been a long time since I have made a card, but this sketch coincided with me going to a Bat Mitzvah, and badda bing, badda boom, this card was made:



I went straight to the Passover line, because it has some beautiful pinks and browns, which I thought would suit the occasion.

Julie made a Chanukah layout with this sketch, with her journaling tag tucked beneath the top photo. Her journaling reads: "We celebrated the first 6 nights of Hanukkah 2011 on the Disney Wonder.  They had a candle lighting each night with latkes and grape juice.  We brought our Hanukkiah so we could celebrate the Miracle of Lights while at Sea. - December 2011"


What can you create with this sketch?

1 comment:

  1. Hi all! This is my first time visiting your site. I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for this fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete