Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Sketch

Once again we have a great sketch created especially for Crafting Jewish Style by Anam Stubbington. This month's sketch has lots of opportunities for layering papers and adding embellishments. It shows one photo but can be easily extended to include multiple photos.
Maya created this wonderful layout of the candles burning on the last night of Hanukkah. I love her photo of the candles reflected in the window.



Lisa also used photos of her candles burning, but she extended the sketch to include 3 photos.



Here's my interpretation of the sketch. I used one large photo showing our extended family. Can you believe I hosted this many relatives at my house and nothing burned down? I love how our Havdalah set snuck into front of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment