Monday, December 6, 2010

Hanukkah Layouts

One of the great things about Hanukkah from a scrappy perspective is that we get so many chances to take the perfect photograph. We get 8 nights of candle lighting as well as multiple nights of gift giving and eating the traditional foods. I try to take pictures of my sons lighting the menorah each night, and then scrap the best few. This year, I was pleased with thse photos from the first night. I used the Hannukah kit for this layout, which was inspired by a sketch challenge over at scrapbook.com, which used a sketch from pencillines.




Maya has also created a Hannukah layout from a sketch, she found hers at Tuesday Trio, a site which has both Hebrew and English.




I find sketches are a great inspiration and help me try new things on my layouts.

We hope you are all having a great Hanukkah and check back often as our Hanukkah winner will be posted shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layouts! You ladies are so talented.
    Maya, I enjoyed reading the Hebrew journaling.

    ReplyDelete