1. Cut the large eight from the 8 Nights paper, using it as a corner embellishment on the One to Eight paper (solid side). Adhere only the left side of the eight for now.
2. Adhere two 4x6" photos to a white photo mat.
3. Tuck photos under the large eight, as shown.
4. Trace openings on the eight onto a lined library card or lined patterned paper. Adhere behind the openings on the eight. Tuck small tags and embellishments in, as desired.
5. Adhere remainder of eight to the page and sew around the perimeter.
6. Add remaining layers and embellishments (journaling spots, stickers, photo turns, rub-ons, etc).
7. Add journaling strips to bottom of page.
I used eight 8s on this page. Can you find them all? :)