Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sketch time

It is time for another sketch here at Crafting Jewish Style. Once again we have a beautiful sketch created for us by Anam Stubbington. I love Anam's sketches, they already look like a piece of art so you can never go wrong with them. This sketch features one big photo and 5 smaller ones.


Lisa closely followed the sketch and made a Passover layout with one big picture of the seder guests and smaller pictures of the faces and little details that make the seder special. 

Louise used the sketch to document her recent family trip to Jerusalem. I love that she used the "Next Year In Jerusalem" saying and covered the "Next" with "this".
Shir used only one big photo on her layout. The title says "The 5th Modein Walk".
I omitted the big photo and used only 5 small square photos to document the details of our last Rosh HaShanah celebration. This layout will live in the album next to my Rosh HaShanah layout from the last year, so I skipped the journaling.


Four layouts based on the same sketch, four very different ways of sketch interpretation. Would you like to join us? Let see what is your take on the sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts, ladies. We were also in Israel this summer, and I have the exact same photo of my kids "carrying" the aron kodesh.

    ReplyDelete