Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Celebrate the Lights

Hanukkah is one of the few events in the yearly calendar where you get more than one opportunity to take the same picture. In a house with beige walls, I really need multiple opportunities to get the candle-lighting picture just right. This year, I finally got the photo the way I want it, with the light from the candles glowing on the boys' faces and the candles reflected in the window. I also like that the photo shows the dining room table set for nice meal. We normally eat in the kitchen, but during holidays, including Hanukkah, we eat in the dining room.


Since this photo speaks for itself (in my mind), I decided to skip the journaling and keep the layout simple. The papers from the Hanukkah kit were perfect for my layout celebrating the lights on the holiday.

1 comment:

  1. So simple and beautiful! Love the look on the boys' faces.:)

    ReplyDelete