Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello

I'm so excited to be designed for Crafting Jewish Style. Let me introduce myself, I live in New Jersey with my husband and 2 sons, ages 6 and 8. As a family, we love travel, reading, and sports. We keep kosher and try to maintain a Jewish lifestyle in a world full of food allergies and public schools. We took our children to Israel 2 years ago and are committed to visiting again every few years.

We moved from Pennsylvania into our current home 2 years ago. I started a new family scrapbook when we moved into the new home. I've been looking for just the right paper to scrap our first day in the new home, which is the first page in that album. These Hanukkah papers were just perfect for this photo!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    So beautiful! What a perfect way to scrap memories of your new home. I look forward to seeing more of your layouts.

    ReplyDelete